Collection of Personal Information
The purpose of personal information that we collect from you will depend on how you interact with our website. This section will explain in the broad sense, how personal information may be collected and used via the Enigma Recovery website.
By emailing enquiries, completing any contact forms, subscribing to our newsletter or completing a trade form, you are agreeing to allow us to send emails to your email address. When submitting information on the site for the purposes of an enquiry we will collect personal details such as your name, email address and other details of your personal needs. Some of this information is essential for us to be able to respond to your request and as such is indicated by mandatory fields. Mandatory information requirements are clearly identified and are usually denoted by an asterisk (*). You will also be prompted when submitting a form if a mandatory information requirement has not been completed.
When you submit information on our website we may collect personal details, which includes but is not limited to, your name, physical or email address and payment details. This information is used purely to process your payment so that a product may be issued to you.
Generally, you may be asked to provide personally identifiable information when you:
- Submit an order
- Purchase, download and/or registering our products or services
- Request information about our products/services, sales and/or advertising information
- Send us comments or suggestions
- Create a link to our website
- Subscribe to our news updates and/or publications
- Submit an enquiry
- Enter a contest or promotion
- For the purposes of verification of your identity or fraud prevention purposes
In all cases, the information you provide to us will be held strictly confidentially. Please note that by submitting any personal information to us, we deem that you consent to do so.
Any personal information submitted to Enigma Digital is held in strict confidence. All information is securely stored and access is restricted to Enigma Digital authorised personnel only, ensuring that your personal information is protected and safeguarded.
How is Information Used?
We will use the information you provide to us for the following (please note this list is not exhaustive):
- To take, process or deliver your order, process or obtain payment or to notify you of the status of your order
- To provide you with any required access codes or activation keys for use with our products
- To screen the order to prevent fraudulent orders
- To provide you with effective customer service and/or technical support where necessary
- To improve our websites
- To make changes to your profile at your request
- To register information at your request
- To respond to your submission and/or enquiry
- To complete payment processes for a purchase made on the site
- To send you, with your consent, promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting
- To send you license codes for activation of our software
Any personal information which you provide to us will not be used for purposes other than that for which you have provided it, as outlined above. Your personal information will not be sold on to any other third parties. Your personal information will not be disclosed to any third parties without your prior communication and consent. However, where it is necessary for law enforcement purposes or where we believe there is a threat to a person’s safety or health, we may need to disclose your personal information to third parties as required by law, without prior notice.
Third Party Websites
We acknowledge that you may click through to third party websites from this website, and thus recommend that you refer to the privacy statements of the other websites that you visit. We assume no responsibility for any information and content found on third party websites.
This website uses a third party integrated reporting and analysis tool to understand user behaviour on the website and improve customer experience. By using the website you consent to such information being transmitted to Enigma Digital Limited. The data collected will not make you personally identifiable and will remain anonymous. We will never reveal or sell your data to any third parties.